Just a quick reminder of all the events coming up this fall. We are truly becoming a year-round club, with local events, regional weekend trips, and of course, our Panama Canal cruise. Hope everyone has a great time with your fellow Chattanooga Ski Club members at the following:
- Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) party, August 27
- Kentucky Bourbon tasting tour, September 8-10
- Virginia Creeper bike ride and stay in historic Abingdon, Virginia, October 13-15
- Crescent Ski Council Conference in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, October 20-22
- Panama Canal Cruise, October 21-31
Thanks to Barb Wise, Don Tomlin, Bobbi Witt, and Jim Bates for coordinating these terrific events.